Leased Ad Space
A Unique lending program with Steneum driving people nuts
Published by Pete Ade — 11-30-2017 at 2:25 AM UTC
Unlike other coins, Steneum is unique. It is a real project that generates real benefits for its team and investors. Steneum does not use fiat like US dollars for its lending program, so if you lend 1,000 STN, you will get back 1,000 STN, not USD 1,000.
The daily commission comes from Bitsten market income. For example, you lend 1,000 STN during the contract period when the price at USD 1. When the contract is completed and the price is USD 5, then you can sell 1,000 STN USD 5.
When the lending contract is completed, you can withdraw Steneum or renew your contract at will. You can also lend all the coins in your wallet.
All the coins in the lending program then will be stored in the Bitsten market and will not be traded. The purpose of this system is to diminish the coin circulating in the market. The scarcity will raise the STN price in the market.
For example, a supply of 20 million has been circulated with eight million in the public (such as mining, bounty, and ICO) and five million coins in the lending program. Therefore, the coin circulation in the exchange market is three million.
This scarcity will significantly escalate the price of STN. The fewer coins circulating, the more the price will increase.
The number of coins in lending program will not exceed the number of coins in public, and the commission for each coin will come from a trusted source. By applying this system, there will be no money game taking place in the Steneum lending program.
1. There will be no coin lending minimum or maximum. All the coins in your wallet can be lent.
2. The contract will be for 30, 45, 60, or 90 days depending the amount lent. During the lending contract, STN cannot be withdrawn.
3. Daily commission will be allotted based on the lending formula.
4. Commission will be distributed in BTC.
5. Daily commission will be available to be withdrawn every day.
6. The same amount of STN that has been lent will be given back when the lending contract is completed.
Get more information here: https://steneum.com/?aff=19132
About Pete Ade
"No Marketer Left Behind" Advocate