- In any health crisis, it makes sense to bring out the big guns like The Blessed Seed’s Strong Black Seed Oil.
- The bioactive constituent of the essential oil extracted from black seed that has attracted the most scientific attention, especially in cancer research, is thymoquinone. It is believed that most of the therapeutic value of black seed is due to this component.
- The Blessed Seed is the only company that actively searches for seeds that yield a high volatile oil content and therefore a high thymoquinone content. We use these seeds for our Strong Black Seed Oil.
- For the past 50 years, there has been plenty of experimental evidence that thymoquinone is anticancer. Many cancers have been studied including breast, brain, liver, skin, cervical, prostate, lung, pancreas, kidney and colon cancer.
Thymoquinone is multi-targeting against cancer:
- prevents, inhibits or arrests the development of tumors
- speeds up cancer cell death
- inhibits cancer cell migration and invasion
- interferes with cancer cells DNA
- targets cancer cell’s signaling pathways
But that’s not all folks!
- Black Seed oil also contains dithymoquinone, thymohydroquinone, thymol, carvacol and at least three other phtoconstituents that have been shown to be anticancer. Unlike chemotherapy, black seed oil does no harm to healthy cells.
- If Black Seed Oil can make your body so inhospitable to one of the most dreaded diseases, imagine what else it can do. Try the Blessed Seed’s Strong Black Seed Oil today to turn your health around.