Leased Ad Space
6 Ways To Think Like An Entrepreneur
Published by Mike J Anthony — 1-10-2018 at 8:10 PM UTC
Learning how to think like an entrepreneur is the mental shift from one of an employee to that of a self motivated business person.
Not thinking like an entrepreneur holds many people back from actually succeeding in their businesses.
Here are 6 ways that you can start to think like an entrepreneur:
1. Ditch the Employee Mindset. Employees are trained to trade time for money. But as an entrepreneur your time is very valuable and, most likely, you are not being paid what you're worth at a job. But as an entrepreneur, you must be willing to work for free until your business is successful and paying for itself.
2. Get Passionate. Entrepreneurs are extremely passionate about what they do. That's how they can do it for free until their business succeeds. Think about it. Would you work for free on something you really don't enjoy? Build your business in a field that you are passionate about and enjoy.
3. Take Risks. Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's Corp., had this to say about taking risks: "You're not going to get it free, and you have to take risks. I don't mean to be a daredevil, that's crazy. But you have to take risks, and in some cases, you must go for broke. If you believe in something, you've got to be in it to the ends of your toes. Taking reasonable risks is part of the challenge. Its the fun."
4. Don't Be Cheap. If you have a freebie seeker mentality, it will be very hard to think and act as an entrepreneur does. Running a business costs money, plain and simple. You must spend money on your business and yourself if you expect to be a successful entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs aren't cheap when it comes to their business and personal development as an entrepreneur.
5. Read - a Lot. Successful entrepreneurs tend to be voracious readers. As an entrepreneur, your most important asset is YOURSELF. YOU are your business, and it needs constant nurturing. So invest in constant development of yourself as an entrepreneur, which you can get from reading a lot of books as well as taking training courses on the subject
6. Ditch Limited Beliefs. Spending so much time as an employee tends to limit one's beliefs. Employees tend to limit themselves to the amount of pay they are used to making, and so forth. This is hogwash. An entrepreneur's income is only limited by what they believe they can make, and the sky is the limit. Its because of entrepreneurs that we have some of the most successful inventions known to mankind. Take the Apple iPod and iPhone, for example. Would these have been invented if the entrepreneur behind them had limited beliefs? I don't think so, so don't you do it either.
If you have an interest in starting your own business or improving a struggling one, then the first thing you need to learn is...how to THINK like a successful entrepreneur.
If you're a brand-new entrepreneur who wants to start a business but have no idea how to get started, then go here to learn how to create a Success Mindset that will propel your business forward.
Mike J Anthony
P.S. If you take the training course above, you will walk away with a strong "foundation" for a business that could lead to $100,000 to $1 million or more in revenue in the next 12 months.
About Mike J Anthony
Mike is an online entrepreneur and marketer from the Atlantic City, NJ area who enjoys high ticket affiliate marketing, cooking, movies, reading, travel, and making money online. My favorite business model is online High Ticket Affiliate Marketing (HTAM) which you can find out more about directly from Internet Millionaire and My Online Business Education (MOBE) CEO Matt Lloyd, and presented by Yours Truly, right here: <a href="http://mikejanthony.com/21stepmachine">http://mikejanthony.com/21stepmachine</a> Regards, Mike J Anthony Email: firstname.lastname@example.org